Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The "Cool" Factor

this past weekend we decided to increase our "cool factor" by a few degrees. we are convinced we became the coolest family on the block after we created our very own water park in the backyard. special thanks to nana for our pool below, and our neighbors for lending us the other one.
i promise...only ben david and james were in their birthday suits!
very fun water slide...daddy's idea!
james enjoying the pool with daddy
james...no longer enjoying the pool.
ben david...trying out the play set slide, still without clothes. he was dismayed to find that he got "stuck" halfway down. not quite the same without water.
oh, what fun summer adventures!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Ben I did it, I found the blog. And hey...I had a change of heart...I am working on preparing all of the lessons, desserts and icebreakers for your life group for the year. By the way, white picket fence, "lake" view, pool, nice place you got there!
Dave Kulp

Wray's said...

Ben, how come you're not wearing anything in the first pic?